Friday, May 18, 2007

Flying

I haven't been updating my blog lately... I'm so busy with work!

I went to San Francisco for a global meeting in early May & next week I'll be flying to Taipei for a business meeting.

It may sounds fun to be able to fly around with all expenses paid by the company. But I can assure you... it can be really tiring!

Luckily next week I'll be heading to one of my favourite place. Taipei is similar to Singapore in a lot of ways, so there won't be any much difficulties to move around. & their people is very very friendly! Unlike Singaporeans always face black black.

How often do you get some strangers to smile & chat with you while you're walking along the street, sharing the same lift, taking the same bus, etc..??

1 comment:

PinkHippo said...

Actually not all Singaporean got black face one. It is just that they feel shy to smile to strangers, because they do not want to be treated like strange people.

It is good to be busy with work. I always enjoy working. :)

Wish you a safe and fruitful trip to Taiwan. :)