Friday, June 1, 2007

Taipei

I'm back from my Taipei trip (21 - 27 May 07)... What a memorable experience!!

Taipei is nice, its people is even nicer & friendlier. I even like the food & its metro. Of course I tried to find time to visit some attraction & happening places. Visited some temples, really old ones... like over 200 years old. Of course the statues in these temples are equally as old. Very majestic & glam!!

Walking along the "Old Street" in Dan-Shui province is really amazing. You'll be surprised how many younger generation are walking happily with friends & families in this old traditional district. Taipei has made traditions look hip & modern! A job very well done!

Oh, & I met some pop artists too! I saw K-One's lead singer along XiMenTing & Elva in Dan-Shui. Elva's live performance is real cool! (Although she lip sing, but she really dance well)

Oh oh oh... not forgetting the super delicious seafood in Dan-Shui!! I haven't been enjoying seafood so much for such a long time! I ate until my ears keep moving... if u know what i mean. Hahahaa..

Taipei - a MUST go!!

1 comment:

PinkHippo said...

I like Elva, find her very pretty! Love a few of her songs but can't remember the title.

Looks like you have a fruitful trip! So when is your next trip?

Any pictures of the delicious seafood you had? Please share with us.