Monday, April 23, 2007

Don't block my way

Have your way ever been blocked by some people? While you are waiting for bus, looking at something, shopping, then suddenly someone simply cut your way, stand infront of you & block whatever you are doing??

Or when you are queuing, the person infront of you just sloooooowly takes his time?

Or when you are driving & waiting infront of a pedestrian crossing, the pedestrians just slowly slowly walk & cross the road as if they are strolling along the beach?

Isn't this very rude & irritating?

And yet there are so many people who likes to do such things... causing inconvenience to others simply because they have "the right of way".

God bless these people.

1 comment:

PinkHippo said...

hehe I was about to write something a this too.

I take train to work and I noticed this strange behaviour, people would rush to the entrance of the train, once you stepped into the train, they will walk in very very slow .... hello! they have forgotten about the people behind them...

How come nobody complain about this except me? Am I strange?